Granddi Ngoyi becomes Leeds' second signing

Today the whites confirmed their second signing of this months transfer window and like our previous signing - Granddi N’Goyi arrives from Serie A side Palermo, on loan for the remainder of the season. 

The 26-year-old defensive midfielder who is described as an ‘engine’ expressed his delight on joining Leeds earlier this evening:

“I’m happy to be here. I’m very happy to be joining a good group.”

‘I will do my best for this club, my role is to help the team. If the coach chooses to play me I will do my best for the team.”

‘I hope to show what I can do on Saturday.”

Ngoyi like other signing Bamba started his career at PSG, but hopes Bamba’s previous experience in England can help him here:

‘He will help me a lot because he knows English football and speaks very good English.”

“Bamba is my brother, my big brother."

No comments:

Post a Comment