Is Chris Dawson the next to be involved with the first team?


This season has seen another two young stars emerge to the first team from our academy in Lewis Cook and Charlie Taylor. They join Sam Byram and Alex Mowatt, but, is there still more to come?

A player that I have always been a fan of is Chris Dawson, most Leeds fans are likely to know him as he has featured occasionally with the first team. His debut came in the 2012-2013 season when Neil Warnock fielded him against Derby, Warnock compared his ability and style of play to Leeds legend Johnny Giles.

What does Dawson bring to the table? He’s most comfortable in the middle of the park and is a good passer of the ball. He has the ability to influence a game with his flair and his small stature makes him very agile.


Anytime I’ve seen the 20-year-old play I’ve liked the look of him, he could turn into a very capable player at this level and there’s no one who knows him better than Neil Redfearn. He’s my pick to be the next youngster involved with the first team.

2 comments:

  1. He's a dewsbury lad who attended my old school so I'm wishing him well ,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not good enough.

    ReplyDelete