Middlesbrough Preview: Can the Whites halt the leaders?


Tomorrow sees our whites travel up north and into the hell-fire of an undoubted drubbing from an in form Middlesbrough side.

Middlesbrough, having conceded fewer goals than any other team in the division, and playing some handsome football under the guidance of former galactico, Aitor Karanka, will be looking to secure all 3 points.

On the flip side, we go into this tie with our tails up. Having won 4 out of 5 and shown some real grit to grind out recent results, there could be an upset on the cards.

We've already beaten top spot holders on two occasions, in the demolition of both derby and Bournemouth, so who's to say we can't go and get a result?

In this division, anythings possible, and with a talented midfield playing to their potential, we can definitely give Middlesbrough a game.

However, we are Leeds, and coming away from The Riverside with anything more than a single point seems unlikely, but big Steve surely has to score some time, and Long Neck Luke is finally looking like a million dollars, so who knows?

I'm quietly confident, I'll go for a 1-1 draw.

Leave your predictions below.


@Keenan_Byram

1 comment:

  1. I've backed them to win tomorrow and I've also backed them to win automatic promotion last week at 50/1 , think I'm crazy? Well I've seen worse teams go up via the playoff''s and I've also seen teams come from nowhere after Xmas ,,, since Xmas Leeds are in form and all they need is an out and out goal scorer , I think morison and cani are those men , think I'm stupid ? Wait till after tomorrow's game and you'll think again

    ReplyDelete