Uwe Rösler Expected To Be Appointed Next Leeds Manager

The inevitability of Uwe Rösler becoming the next Leeds United manager has increased rapidly tonight as a well respected Leeds fan (@simon_orourke) was able to break the news, and also,  the not so respected journalist Emanuele Giulianelli was able to confirm.

We've been quiet here at Nothing But Leeds over the past month or so and I'm sure you can understand why. There's been plenty to talk about and speculate on, but as a leeds fan, I quite frankly couldn't be bothered commenting on all the Cellino comings and goings - it was leaving me insane.

I'll be devastated to see Redders leave his post but I've been expecting this outcome for a long time. After Cellino's comments at that press conference I knew it wouldn't be long until Redders met his fate. It's disgraceful how Cellino and co have dealt with the situation, it's thought that he hasn't even made Neil aware that he won't be kept on as Head Coach and in all reality, Redders should get out while he can.

I'd have to say I'm disappointed in the proposed appointment of  Uwe Rösler, he's a manager I've never really rated and in my opinion he'll just be another number to the Cellino sackings.

However, it doesn't really matter who's in charge when Cellino's still at the helm because one; they aren't going to get a chance to get on with their job and even if any momentum is gained it's bound to come crashing down at the hands of Cellino.

Once again, as I've said many times before, I sincerely hope things can turn around and we can finally get the success we deserve. It seems unlikely under the lunatic we have but please make it sooner rather than later.




No comments:

Post a Comment